01 April 2008

how time flies.

I promise a real update soon.

April is upon me and she came out of nowhere; I suddenly find myself going to be away from Paris for the best part of the next five weekends. I also have less than two months to go before my semester here ends.

April 4-6: Alicante, Spain with Matt
April 10-12: Beaufort with Mumsy!
April 17-21: Dublin with Matt
April 21 & 22: London
April 22-24: Budapest with Coll
April 24-27: Prague with Coll to see Rob and Erica
April 27-30: Vienna with Coll
April 30-May 2: Milan "


What is my life.
I'm also only bringing hand luggage...



Bullet point updates:
  • I think I'm getting sick; my glands are swollen and both Anna and I are suffering from a bit of a sore throat and cough.
  • Niamh was here and I laughed for a week.
  • I got an A on my first French exam.
  • The sun shone yesterday & today, and it stayed light until 8pm (because Daylight Savings only just arrived on Sunday).
  • New favorite dinner: mini leek & cheese quiche, salad with cherry tomatoes, glass of red wine.
  • I'm taking my chances and trying my hand at French haircutting vocabulary on Thursday morning, when I'll venture around the corner to the "Coiffure" for a trim.
  • I can't wait for the 70 degrees and sunny that awaits me in Spain!
  • I find dealing with registration & summer internship applications really foreign as I sit at my desk in Paris.
And I leave you with a few glimpses of my humble abode, at 22 rue de Naples, Paris 75008.





3 comments:

D said...

Nice : )
Can't wait to see you.

Muah
XX

Anonymous said...

Hi Shin, See I am leaving a comment!! Gosh you are a busy girl with all that travelling, hope you have a lovely time in Spain and the rest. I know your Mum is excited to see ya! Hopefully get together when your in London later in the month, Love always Paula xx

Anonymous said...

I got an A on my first French exam.

Excellent - congratulations.